Part time School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Naperville, IL|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $52.00/hour|
Join us for the 2022-23 school year in a part-time, school-based position in Naperville, IL.
*This position starts in mid-August and will continue through May 2023
*Two to three days a week, flexible!
*You’ll work at one school (maybe two if you want to work 3 full days)
*Caseload is more involved with kids that have emotional/behavioral needs
*School is K-12
* School utilizes the PBIS model (Positive Behavior Intervention and Support)
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11820|