Part time School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Glen Ellyn, IL|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $52.00/hour|
Part time Opportunity to join a school-based team of therapists. You’ll cover a middle school on a part time basis in Glen Ellyn, IL.
*Position is 1 to 1.5 days per week
*Caseload is 22 kids, about 1/2 are in a self-contained setting, some direct/some consult
*Some of the consult minutes might be able to be done virtually if therapist had experience with this model, but some in person is required
* Previous school experience or fieldwork highly preferred
*Caseload is mild to moderate, typical of this age group in a public school
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12868|