Part-Time School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Detroit, MI|
|Salary :||$41.00 - $53.00/hour|
We have a wonderful part-time opportunity in Benton Harbor for a School Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year!
* Part-time position 2.5 days a week for the school year
* All grades K-8
* Develop and deliver Speech-Language Pathologist services in compliance with IEPs
* Screen and identify students with communication disorders and prepare evaluations
* Participate in teams regarding eligibility and IEP development
* Communicate effectively with students, parents, and teachers regarding the student’s disability
* Make a difference in the lives of these kiddos!
Qualifications: Speech-Language Pathologists require either a teaching certificate with an endorsement in speech pathology or a Certificate of Clinical Competency in speech-language pathology and a Michigan license.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12692|