Pediatric Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – COTA
|Location :||Bend, OR|
|Salary :||$30.00 - $36.00/hour|
Come live in a city that is a paradise for an outdoor lover. We have a wonderful Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant opportunity with a therapist-owned pediatric clinic in Bend, OR. Bend is known for its scenery and the many adventures it offers including hiking, whitewater rafting, kayaking, river tubing, and more! Enjoy the views of the majestic Cascade Mountains! We need someone with pediatric experience.
* Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant will work in one of the most beautiful and adventure-friendly cities in the country
* You will be invested in through great training and resources in a positive and joyful work environment
* This clinic is committed to meeting children where they are with a focus on relationships over productivity
* You will work with children with motor, social, emotional, and/or developmental differences.
* We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* This is a wonderful team environment where we value positivity and collaboration
* The benefits here are fantastic! More are listed below!
We offer: four weeks paid time off, paid holidays, simple IRA with employer contribution, generous continuing education, relocation assistance
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with pediatric experience!
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16287|
Would you like to apply to this job?