Pediatric Clinic-Based Speech-Language Pathologist
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
An exceptional pediatric clinic in the Fort Worth (DFW) area that believes in compassionate care for their patients and their families is looking for an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist who loves working with children! This wonderful, growing company has several clinics in the DFW area. They are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their awesome staff as soon as possible at their clinic located in Fort Worth! Join us today!
* This clinic is receiving multiple speech referrals each week, so your caseload will be full in a very short period of time
* The majority of our patients (over 50%) are under 5 years of age
* You will be growing in your profession alongside other excellent therapists with collaboration among a team of therapists with training and supervision (if required)
* Pediatric experience is required as you will see interesting diagnoses and unusual cases
* The clinic is open from Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. daily with flexible staff hours. You can work 4-10 hour days or 5-8 hour days, but you must be willing to work until 5 pm M-F or until 6 pm Monday -Thursday
* This clinic is privately owned and employs wonderful therapists who are passionate about working with the pediatric population
* Insurance credentialing is covered, so there is no wait to treat our pediatric clients
* They are wanting loyal long-term employees to stay with their company so they offer both salaried positions as well as pay-per-visit options, depending on the clinician’s preference and level of experience;
* Productivity incentives are offered, but there is no productivity requirement on your base pay
* All of their clinics are state-of-the-art facilities
* If you are seeking your Clinical Fellowship, you will receive mentorship and experience collaboration between talented seasoned therapists to allow you to grow in your profession while providing exceptional therapy to your patients.
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Excellent benefits for full-time employees ( 30 hours or more) such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401K with a company match after one year, and CEU allowances …just to name a few. Benefits are offered to salaried employees and can be added separately if the clinician chooses per visit rates. All therapists are eligible for continuing education and retirement plan!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12005|