Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Yakima, WA|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $55.00/hour|
Come work in a city with 300 days of sunshine! We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric experienced Occupational Therapist to work with a neurodevelopmental pediatric therapy clinic in Yakima, WA. We ideally are looking for someone with 1 or 2 years of pediatric experience, preferably in a clinic setting, but we are open to strong new graduates with pediatric clinic fieldwork experience. This clinic has extremely low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction. Caseloads are growing, though, and we need you!
* Occupational Therapist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide services in the clinic
* Work close to every outdoor activity you can imagine!
* This is a fantastic neurodevelopmental center focused on putting children and their families first
* This is a great team environment where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow together
* Get exposure to a wide range of diagnoses and ages (age 3 to age 18)
* This clinic is a center of excellence for autism diagnosis
* You will treat in individual, group and team settings
* We currently are using a hybrid model of virtual and in-person therapy
* Opportunity is full-time, M-F from 8-5
* Come join our wonderful staff!
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and additional benefits in second year of service.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14199|