Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Bellevue, WA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric-experienced Occupational Therapist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in Bellevue, Washington. This is a great clinic for learning and growing as a therapist. We offer wonderful mentorship and are looking for someone to start quickly! New graduates are welcome to apply!
* You will be treating at two clinic sites closer to each other
* We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* This is a fantastic team environment
* The benefits here are fantastic! Medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, life insurance and more!
* We need someone who is available after school hours until 5:30/6:00
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, weekly mentoring and professional development training, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and retirement.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16236|
Would you like to apply to this job?