Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist Supervisor – OT
|Location :||Bellevue, WA|
Are you looking for the next step in your career? We have a need at a clinic site in Bellevue, Washington for an OT Supervisor. You will work with a wonderful team of pediatric OTs at a clinic site in Bellevue, Washington. This is a fantastic therapist-owned clinic for learning and career growth. We are looking for someone to start quickly.
* You will be treating at one clinic site
* This is a Supervisor position
* We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* You will work with children who have Autism, Sensory Processing Difficulties, ADD/ADHD, Developmental Delays, Downs Syndrome, and more
* This is a fantastic team environment
* The benefits here are fantastic! Medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, life insurance and more!
* We need someone who is available after school hours until 5:30/6:00
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical and dental for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, weekly mentoring and professional development training, six paid federal holidays, continuing education, and retirement.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21643|