Pediatric Clinic Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Idaho Falls, ID|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Calling all Physical Therapists! Secure your next position now and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Would you like to join an amazing team of therapists based in Idaho Falls?
You visit places like this on vacation — why not live here? Recreational opportunities are endless with world-class biking, river sports, skiing, and snowboarding. Local lakes, mountains, and National Parks offer destinations for hiking and camping. A thriving local restaurant scene, regional shopping, arts, and music venues offer time for relaxation. The Idaho Falls Regional Airport offers easy access to any city in the world. Idaho Falls is the regional medical hub for Idaho, Western Wyoming, and Southwest Montana. A low cost of living, affordable housing, and a strong sense of community all contribute to this being your dream job!
* Full-time hours as a Physical therapist in a growing pediatric outpatient clinic
* You’ll be working with the pediatric population
* Your choice of part-time OR full-time hours
* You’ll receive excellent compensation based on your experience (no kidding, it’s really very good for pediatric therapy in this area)
* A comprehensive benefits package is available if you’re full-time and includes:
PTO and Vacation
Qualifications: Idaho state SLP license (or eligible) and ASHA CCC’s. Clinical Fellows (CF) welcome to apply!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20133|