Pediatric Clinic Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Harrison, AR|
|Salary :||$48.75 - $52.25/hour|
Join a growing team of professionals in Harrison, Arkansas!. As a Physical Therapist, you’ll play a vital part in the assessment and treatment of the kids you serve, working with other therapists and assistants. This is truly a great job opportunity for a Physical Therapist who loves the great outdoors, you visit places like this on vacation why not live here?
* Start as soon as practical
* Scheduling flexibility is offered
* Competitive pay with your choice of salary or hourly
* $5,000 retention bonus each year
* Full-time employees have 401k, liability coverage, CEUs, License, and specialty certification fees.
* Relocation Assistance may be available for the right PT
To qualify for this opportunity you will need:
* Have or be able to obtain an Arkansas Physical Therapy License
* A Master’s or Doctorate of Physical Therapy
* Have some pediatric experience
* COVID Vaccination is NOT required
For more information and an interview, apply with your updated resume; we look forward to talking with you and answering your questions!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17248|
Would you like to apply to this job?