Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Huntington, WV|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting career opportunity in a pediatric clinic with awesome benefits?
PediaStaff is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join a successful and respected provider in Huntington, WV.
- Full-time position
- 100% pediatric
- Interdisciplinary team of therapy professionals
- 75% employer-paid healthcare coverage
- Life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, 75% employer paid
- Paid holidays, PTO, sick days
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Student Loan Repayment of up to $10,000
- Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current WV state SLP license (or be eligible for same)
- Passion for pediatrics
- Pediatric experience is desirable – strong new graduates are welcome to apply for Clinical Fellowship!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to work in a successful clinic with a great work environment and fantastic benefits. Apply today and join this team of therapy professionals in Huntington, WV!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17372|
Would you like to apply to this job?