Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Richmond, KY|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist with an interest in pediatrics?
Are you looking for a role in an organization that is purpose-driven and improves the quality of life for children each year?
Are you looking for a position allowing you to thrive while supporting work-life balance?
PediaStaff is looking for a quality pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to join a wonderful pediatric clinic in the Lexington, KY area. This client-centered husband and wife ownership team, whose children have both benefited from early intervention, values their clients immensely. Their goal as a company is to “wow” their clients by providing an experience that is compassionate and empowering while consistently producing outstanding results.
* You will work closely with the owners and collaborate with other disciplines within the company to support the clients, deliver evidenced-based practices, and nurture the business’ and your own continued growth.
* You’ll have a positive impact on the lives of children and their families daily.
* Manage a caseload, including evaluations, interventions, and progress monitoring. We are highly focused on family education as well since carryover at home can have a tremendous impact on progress.
* We value our therapists and offer a family-friendly schedule of 8 AM to 5 PM to promote work-life balance. We know the value of being able to leave work at work and focus on your family when you get home at night.
* Clinical Fellowship is available
Sign On Bonus: $3,000.00
Continuing education credits
Paid major holidays
Paid time off (2 weeks a year)
The ideal candidate is a skilled professional that is passionate about delivering quality care and making a real difference.
Organized and detail-oriented
Reliable and dependable
Ability to work independently but also a team player
Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Ready to have FUN each day and foster positive client-clinician relationships
* Master’s degree in an accredited speech therapy curriculum
* Valid KY state SLP license
* Pediatric experience
* New graduates may apply for clinical fellowship
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15330|