Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||New Orleans, LA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric-experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in northwest New Orleans, LA. This is a wonderful play-based clinic that works with kiddos from birth to age 8.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work 15 minutes from downtown New Orleans on the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain
* We have a full-time position and a part-time position available
* Full-time hours are 8:30 to 4:30 and part-time hours are 12:30 to 4:30
* You will be providing treatment to children from birth to age 8 at one clinic site
* Around 50 percent of the population is developmental delays and/or autism disorder
* You will be invested in through great training and resources in a positive and joyful work environment
* We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to start as soon as possible
* This is a wonderful team environment where we value positivity and collaboration
* The benefits here are fantastic! More listed below!
We offer: a health benefit plan, dental plan, vision plan, paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with pediatric experience!
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15480|