Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||New Caney, TX|
Seeking a new opportunity in a state of the art therapy facility?
Are you an Occupational Therapist with a passion for the pediatric population?
An established pediatric therapy clinic in a thriving area of northeast Houston seeks a full time or part time OT to join their team. They are interested in both experienced therapists as well as new grad Occupational Therapists
* You’ll work as part of a team of 15 therapists in a large and modern facility.
* The staff is outgoing and passionate about providing therapy and they take pride in their open door policy allowing for great communication and mentoring opportunities.
* Their population is heavily neurologically-based.
* They work with children that have CP, Autism spectrum disorders, developmental delay, apraxia and dysphagia among other dx.
* Pay Rates are based on experience and there is a bonus program as well.
Full benefits are offered as well as a generous PTO plan, license reimbursement, retirement savings plan and more. Hours are flexible and they are open Monday-Thursday.
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). [BEGIN BENEFITS —
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17645|
Would you like to apply to this job?