Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Norcross, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a full-time clinic opportunity? We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to work in this private practice clinic located in the northeast suburb of Atlanta in Norcross, Georgia. Norcross’ historic downtown is only 25 minutes north of the heart of downtown Atlanta. Within minutes of leaving the City, you can enjoy world-class sports, arts, and natural attractions.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* Full-time salaried position offering full benefits
* The hours are Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
* Clinic offers a full range of therapy services in all modalities
* Prior experience working with the pediatric population favorable
* Compensation based on experience.
* 100% clinic
* Indoor swimming pool
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have a passion for pediatrics
* Must have a current GA state license
| Compensation and Benefits:
* Great pay and full benefits for full-time, including health insurance
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12809|