Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
New Job! We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work full time in a pediatric outpatient facility. Are you ready to enhance your skillset?
We are working with a client, in the San Antonio area, who is in need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a full-time basis.
* Evaluate children with deficits in motor, sensory, perceptual, cognitive, and psychosocial skills.
* The clinic environment is easy to work in, the management is easy to work for!
* The Occupational Therapist will provide therapy to children with neuro-musculoskeletal disabilities in accordance with AOTA.
* Participates in the teaching and training programs with the medical services department.
* Current skills and knowledge for practice guidelines in conducting treatment sessions in virtual platforms.
Qualifications: Master’s degree is required. Graduate of an accredited School of Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). 2 years of clinical experience in pediatric setting as an Occupational Therapist and mandatory Covid vaccinations.
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to full-time therapists; including medical, dental, vision all covered at 80% paid by the company. Long & short-term life, basic life insurance paid at 100% by the company. Voluntary life insurance & critical illness is paid 100% by the employee.
Join this company as they expand their practice!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-10069|