Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||The Woodlands, TX|
A well established and respected speech clinic is seeking to expand their occupational therapy offerings to their patients. We are seeking a therapist to work closely alongside speech-language pathologists and certified occupational therapist assistants to move the program forward. Therapists with an affinity for treating children in an outpatient setting, working in a collaborative team with other professionals, communicating effectively with parents, and those who have an interest in learning the marketing and referral side of private clinic ownership should apply.
* Seeking an Occupational Therapist with experience in pediatrics, including Level II fieldwork
* Interest and experience working with kids on the spectrum, behavior issues, sensory integration among dx is preferred
* Full time position, hours are Monday through Thursday 8am-6pm, Fridays 8-12noon
* Practice manager system makes notes and planning easy
* Full benefits offered, salaried position
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17720|
Would you like to apply to this job?