Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Arlington, TX|
An exceptional Occupational Therapist is needed for a great pediatric position in the Arlington area right away! We have an opening for a pediatric Occupational Therapist to work full-time and begin as soon as possible! Our clinic is growing quickly, and we need additional enthusiastic therapists to jo8in our great team!
* You will be working with an all-pediatric population in a clinic and possibly in a center setting (ABA Center nearby)
* This position is full-time covering an established caseload of children ages 2 to 18. You will also be able to work with the outgoing therapist to make for a smooth transition
* You will be working with various diagnoses such as Autism, Down’s Syndrome, and other disabilities including some with unique genetic mutations
* We are very flexible with your work hours and you may choose 4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days or a combination…if you choose
* We pay our therapists a salary and not per visit so you will have a steady income with benefits
* Our many great benefits are offered to our full-time employees working 40 hours per week
* Supervision of a COTA will be among your responsibilities
* A minimum of 2 years experience is preferred
* If you are bilingual, that is great, but if not, that is fine too
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
Full-time benefits include 3 weeks of PTO per year plus 4 paid holidays, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans, Life Insurance, 401 K after one year, CEU money for continual training.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17290|
Would you like to apply to this job?