Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Greenville, SC|
|Job ID :||JO-2105-9373-11|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Wonderful opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Occupational Therapist in an outpatient private practice
There are so many reasons to work here!
* Full-time position, 37 hours per week
* Therapist-owned and operated interdisciplinary pediatric clinics offering physical, occupational, and speech therapy
* Clients age birth to 18 years (most are 1 to 10 years)
* Great schedule, weekdays only, you’re off by 5:00 or 5:30 every day, and only work a half-day on Fridays!
* Payroll by direct deposit 2x a month
* Healthcare benefits with 55% of your premium paid by the company
* IRA with employer contribution; PTO, CEU Allowance, and more
Qualifications: Must hold a degree in Occupational Therapy and a current SC state Occupational Therapist license (or be eligible). A minimum of one year experience with pediatric clients is required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!