Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Austin, TX|
Established outpatient pediatric clinic in TX seeks a full time Occupational Therapist to join their team at their NEW office on the north side of Austin. This is a great opportunity to grow with a thriving company. You can start full or part time!
* Clinic is part of a larger group of clinics and home health providers with offices in several cities in Texas.
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe
*Caseload is all in the clinic
* Clinic hours are typically 8a-7p Monday-Thursday
* two evenings until 7 pm required, 4-10 hour days also an option
* Client prefers a therapist with experience
* Salary based on experience
Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, sick/personal days, etc.
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12839|