Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Fairbanks, AK|
|Salary :||$37.00 - $50.00/hour|
Privately owned pediatric therapy clinic is a growing practice in Fairbanks, AK and seeks a pediatric occupational therapist to join her team.
* This outstanding practice values each individual therapist for his/her unique set of attributes and skills as a therapist and as a person.
* Staff are passionate about learning and benefit from extensive and on-going continuing education, which is instrumental in the development of a best practice.
* They use a play-based, sensory-motor philosophy to help children meet developmental milestones and maximize their potential in life skills.
* They specialize in intensive therapy, supported by monthly follow-up home visits.
* Therapists are passionate about filling children and families with hope and excitement about their journey together through life.
* Hourly pay, 8 hours guaranteed daily, 75% productivity expectation
*Preference given to candidates with early intervention experience.
*Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably outpatient, but we will consider all pediatric experience.
We offer a fantastic continuing education program worth thousands of dollars, plus paid time off to attend. Health insurance, short term disability coverage, 4 weeks of PTO and holidays are part of this impressive compensation package as well as investment in retirement plan after a year of service.
* Eligible for $2000+ CE stipend to be used for approved CE courses. The money can be used for course fees, hotel cost, airline tickets, etc.
* Employees accrue .064 hours of paid time off for every hour they work. For example, over the course of a year, a full time employee would accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation.
* In addition, the clinic is closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s as a paid vacation for Christmas bonus to staff.
* In addition, paid holidays include New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (and the Friday after), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Following a 90-day introductory period, company will contribute to a retirement plan. Paid membership to AOTA and one other professional organization of your choosing.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13644|