Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Roswell, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for a Pediatric Occupational Therapist for an awesome pediatric clinic located in Roswell, GA. Roswell has been chosen twice by “Atlanta Magazine” as the best place to live in the Metro-Atlanta area. We are in need of a full-time Occupational Therapist to start immediately!
* The Occupational Therapist must have pediatric experience
* Experience in the clinic setting is preferred
* The Occupational Therapist will work with a great team of skilled and friendly clinicians
* Full-time position offers competitive hourly pay plus benefits
* If you love kids with autism and have experience with sensory integration and fine motor skills, this position is for you
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Pay increase option after 6 months of employment and again at 12 months of employment
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15352|