Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Schertz, TX|
Established outpatient pediatric clinic in the vicinity of San Antonio seeks a full time Occupational Therapist to join their team in the northeast part of San Antonio.
* Clinic is part of a larger group of clinics and home health providers with offices in several cities in Texas.
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe.
* Clinic hours are typically 8a-7p Monday-Thursday
* two evenings until 7 pm required, 4-10 hour days also an option
* Client prefers a therapist with experience/would consider a strong new grad
* Salary based on experience
Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, sick/personal days, etc.
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17696|
Would you like to apply to this job?