Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Fredericksburg, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Fantastic opportunity for a part or full-time Occupational Therapist with pediatric outpatient clinics located in Fredericksburg and Woodbridge. We need either a full-time OT to cover both the Fredericksburg and Woodbridge clinics or 2 part-time OTs for each location. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* Occupational Therapist will treat children ages birth – 21
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc
* Occupational Therapist will work part-time with the option of full-time
* Salaried position with benefits.
* New grads and experienced therapists welcome to apply
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16075|
Would you like to apply to this job?