Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Huntsville, TX|
Are you a new grad Occupational Therapist seeking a pediatric outpatient facility or a seasoned professional ready to enhance your skill set?
Are you interested in living and working in an up and coming bedroom community of Houston, Texas?
We are working with a client in the Huntsville area who is in need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a full-time basis.
* The Occupational Therapist treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
* They see Medicaid families as well as private pay.
* Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
* Laptops are provided to clinicians.
* Opportunities are available to treat 100% in the clinic or to grow with them as they do some school caseloads and some home health. Your choice!
* The clinic environment is easy to work in, the management is easy to work for!
Enjoy the fun and excitement of living in a college town with lots of sporting events to attend, fun restaurants and activities on the weekends. You’re not far from all that Houston has to offer, too!
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). New grads welcome to apply!
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to therapists at full time (PTO accrual, CEU reimbursement after 1 year of employment, 50% of employee’s insurance is paid by the company, bi-weekly payroll, electronic medical records which are accessible from the clinic and home through a company provided laptop).
Join this company as they expand their practice! The clinic is therapist owned and operated.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11525|