Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Cartersville, GA|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9119-11|
|Salary :||$0.00 - $0.00/hour|
Great opportunities exist for experienced Occupational Therapists for established sensory-based Autism clinics in Rome and Cartersville, Georgia. We’re looking for Occupational Therapists that have experience in sensory integration, motor coordination and neurological processing.
* These clinics specialize in innovative and sensory-based pediatric therapeutic care
* The Occupational Therapist will join a rapidly growing team
* The Occupational Therapist will have a primary schedule of 8-6 with a flexible schedule to meet your needs as well
* Salary Employee option as well as Independent Contract Hiring options
* Comprehensive benefits offered for full-time employees
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Experience in sensory integration, motor coordination and neurological processing
* We are not able to bring on a new graduate at this time
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!