Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Warner Robins, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Exceptional opportunity for an Occupational Therapist for an extraordinary outpatient clinic. This one-of-a-kind clinic, located in Warner Robins, is not only a great place to work, but it is also a great place to visit and play! The Occupational Therapist will work full-time and treatments are clinic-based with some telehealth. We would prefer an OT with experience.
* Clinic staff is like a really BIG family – the therapists love and support each other
* The Occupational Therapist will work with the administration to create a schedule that benefits both parties. Most full-time therapists have different schedules (ex. some work four 10-hour days, some work three 10-hour days and two 5-hour days, etc.)
* The Occupational Therapist will have paid paperwork/lunchtime built into their schedule.
* Their busiest time is after school hours 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM – we are busy all day, every day now.
* If you are comfortable with feeding that is a huge plus – but not a requirement
* Help with continuing education/webinars as needed
* Provides all supplies, testing protocols, etc
* Competitive Salary and Benefits for full-time – 30 hours per week is considered full-time
* W2 or 1099
* Medical insurance (health, vision, dental), short and long-term disability, cancer policy, accidental policy, life insurance, retirement for all full-time employees
* Employees will accrue paid time off as well as be paid for company holidays.
* In business since 2012 and have grown from 12 children to over 1000 children
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* At least 1 year of experience as a licensed therapist required
Clinic staff does a lot in the Community – breakfast with Santa, Monthly Parent’s Night Out, animal/book drawing for kids/families with 100% attendance to therapy, etc. We have two indoor gyms with ziplines, rock walls, platforms for climbing/sliding, etc. and an Outdoor playground
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2201-10456|