Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Katy, TX|
Seeking a full time Physical Therapist interested in an adult position that encompansses patients with ortho needs, sports medicine and aquatic therapy in the Katy/Fulshears vicinity. The PT will need to be versatile with skills to treat patients throughout the life span.
* The clinic is home to multiple therapists that work in a collaborative environment
* Seeking a clinician with Ortho and Neuro experience, fieldwork counts
* Hours are flexible and you can work 4-10’s or 5-8’s
* You will be required to work most evenings until 6pm, with some flex time in arrival or half day
* You’ll see all types of ortho injuries including sports injuries, geriatrics, surgery recovery and joint replacement
* Back and Neck issues also likely to be on your caseload along with patients recovering from strokes, spinal cord injuries and those with Parkinson’s
* Previous experience with dry needling and or vestibular would be of special interest
Our client also has an aquatic therapy pool and an updated therapy gym. Treatments are conducted in either location depending on the patient’s needs! This is also a clinical education facility that you can take advantage of! Client offers bonus program that usually adds 2-4% to your income annually
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. Previous pediatric experience and/or fieldwork is preferred along with a current TX license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11626|