Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Warner Robins, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Exceptional opportunity for a Physical Therapist for an extraordinary outpatient clinic. This one-of-a-kind clinic, located in Warner Robins, is not only a great place to work, but it is also a great place to visit and play! Treatments are clinic-based with some telehealth. Part-time is an option! New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* Clinic staff is like a really BIG family – the therapists love and support each other
* The Physical Therapist will have a flexible schedule
* The Physical Therapist will have time to work on paperwork, lunch, and break time built into the therapist’s schedules
* If you are comfortable with feeding that is a huge plus – but not a requirement
* Tuition assistance
* Provides all supplies, testing protocols, etc
* Competitive Salary and Benefits for full-time – 30 hours per week is considered full-time
* Option of W2 or 1099
* Medical insurance, short and long-term disability, full-time employees can accrue up to 80 hours of vacation
* In business since 2012 and have grown from 12 children to over 1000 children
* Beginning Hippotherapy – January 2023
Clinic staff does a lot in the Community (we’re an Air Force town) – breakfast with Santa, Monthly Parent’s Night Out, animal/book drawing for kids/families with 100% attendance to therapy, etc. We have two indoor gyms with ziplines, rock walls, platforms for climbing/sliding, etc. and an Outdoor playground.
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17805|
Would you like to apply to this job?