Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $70.00/hour|
Awesome opportunity for an experienced pediatric Physical Therapist with a passion for working in an outpatient setting!
* Seeking a full time therapist interested in a position as an independent contractor with an excellent wage
* Top of the line clinic with great equipment will be at your disposal
* You’ll be able to work the hours and days you’d like, provided you meet the needs of your patients
* Previous experience in pediatrics preferred, NDT training requested but not required
* This is a 1099 independent contractor position with handsome rates and wonderful flexibility
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
* Training available from seasoned therapists within the practice, new grads welcome to apply!
If full time is your preference, this practice often guarantees a minimum income as your caseload builds over the first few months. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy working the schedule YOU design and thrive in a collaborative environment, then this could be a win-win!
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17790|
Would you like to apply to this job?