Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||San Jose, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
On your way to San Jose? We are seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist who loves helping children of all abilities to reach their fullest potential in language, movement, attention, sensory processing, feeding skills and social skills. This San Jose area pediatric clinic offers a variety of therapy services including speech and occupational therapy.
* Speech-language pathologist will need least three years of experience willing and able to supervise an SLPA.
* SLP will have the choice to work a traditional 5 day week or 4 days at 10 hours; Will include a hybrid of teletherapy and on-site therapy
* Our therapists believe in working together as a team to help the child and their family reach their maximum potential
* Our therapists are trained in a variety of techniques designed to best support children and their families
* The primary diagnosis we see is autism, which is about 60% of our caseload of which 20% have challenging behaviors
* The other frequently seen cases are language delays since we work with a lot of early intervention clients; plus various diagnoses
* Whether you are looking for a better work/life balance or want to be rewarded for your extra efforts, there is a schedule to fit your lifestyle. We pay people a base salary plus commission for additional treatments
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17800|
Would you like to apply to this job?