Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is actively interviewing for a Pediatric Physical Therapist to join a successful and growing practice in San Antonio.
* Physical Therapist will work in both School-Based and Pediatric Home Health settings
* Complete evaluations, set up treatment plans, supervise Physical Therapist Assistants
* Work with a wide variety of diagnoses, ages Birth to 21, interesting, challenging, rewarding work
* Join a friendly and passionate team dedicated to providing the very best care to the children of the San Antonio area
* This is a full-time position but part-time may be available if you prefer
To qualify for this wonderful Physical Therapist Supervisor position, you will need to have:
* A Texas Physical Therapist License…or be eligible to obtain one
* Be passionate about working with the children and families your serve in the San Antonio area
* Have experience working with children as a Physical Therapist
You can expect:
* Great Pay based on experience and other skills you would bring to this growing team
* A solid Benefits Package
* Work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary team, dedicated to providing outstanding services to the children and families they work with
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11491|