Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Stillwater, OK|
Are you a Physical Therapist that would like to help build a Physical Therapy Department? This clinic position is based in Stillwater, OK where you can soak up the vibrancy of their historic downtown, explore their stunning campus, and dive into the Red Dirt music scene while discovering America’s Friendliest College Town! New graduate Physical Therapists will be considered.
* The Physical Therapist will help build a caseload and the clinic will guarantee at least 20 hours per week
* The Physical Therapist will be instrumental in helping build the physical therapy department
* All evaluations are in the clinic
* The Physical Therapist will treat children ages 0 – 21 with mostly Autism and Sensory Integration with the possibility of some medically fragile children
* Clinic hours are 8:00 – 6:00 and their therapists usually work 4 -10 hour days, but you have the option of working 4 or 5 days – Mon – Thurs or Mon – Fri
100% BCBS paid by the company, 5 days paid time off, holidays and you can take off 1/2 of spring break
The company pays for licensing and premium CEU’s
You get an extra day off for every year you are employed there
Qualifications: You will hold an appropriate degree in Physical Therapy and a current PT license in the state of Oklahoma.
New grads will be considered.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2212-14739|