Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Ladson, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking a Pediatric Physical Therapist to provide services for 2 multi-disciplinary clinics located in Ladson and Mt. Pleasant, SC. 2 days in Ladson and 2 days in Mt. Pleasant.
They offer occupational, physical, and speech therapy to the surrounding area of Charleston and prides itself on a child-focused environment.
* The Physical Therapist will have a competitive compensation package
* Full-time therapists are compensated through a base salary and our therapist incentive program
* Full-time therapists usually work four ten-hour days Mon – Thurs
* The Physical Therapist will have flexible scheduling, and the clinic will work to accommodate your scheduling needs.
* All testing materials, supplies, and games are provided in the clinic – when traveling to homes, therapists usually bring their own supplies
* Therapists are supported by the office staff, billing specialists, and administration to assist in billing, scheduling, and other logistical concerns
* 401(k) matching
* Dental Insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* 1 year of pediatric experience as a licensed therapist required
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16230|
Would you like to apply to this job?