Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Merrillville, IN|
If you are a Physical Therapist looking for a great position working in schools, then this one may be for you! We are seeking a Physical therapist to work in various schools in and around the South suburban area of Chicago, IL. This position is great if you enjoy the school setting and all ages. The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skillset and to be mentored by a great team!
* This position will begin ASAP and work through mid-June 2024
* Daily hours will vary upon schools for that day but typical school hours (flexible)
* You will provide therapy for elementary students to high school
* Caseload is made up of students needing services in various schools in South suburban, IL school districts
* Establish goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
* You will work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first!
* This position can be either salary or hourly
* $.40 per mile reimbursement if paid for your gas/mileage
* Full benefits are also available including PTO, a matching Simple IRA program, fitness and technology allowances, and many others
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21504|