Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Little Rock, AR|
|Job ID :||JO-2104-9273-11|
|Salary :||$41.00 - $55.00/hour|
We are searching for a Pediatric Physical Therapist that would like to work for a highly collaborative pediatric healthcare provider that is committed to helping children succeed in all stages of life through evidence-based therapy (ABA, OT, PT, and Speech) and developmental preschool services. The Physical Therapist will treat children ages birth – 21 in a variety of settings including home, daycare, schools, outpatient clinic, and community in Pulaski County. There are 2 state-of-the-art facilities within 15 minutes of each other offering specialized equipment to provide family support, education and community investment. Experience preferred but new graduates will be considered.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES
* The Physical Therapist will schedule children onto caseload by contacting the parent/guardian
* Provides therapy services to children based on the recommended number of units from evaluations and prescriptions
* The Physical Therapist provides administration with updated credentials as needed
* Ensures that non-treatment time is reported to and approved by administration per policy and enters all non-treatment time into deTASO
* Completes additional paperwork requirements in an accurate and timely manner as notified by administration. These requirements include, but are not limited to:
Six-month progress notes
Early Intervention paperwork (if needed)
* Is available to provide physical therapy services and other related duties (meetings, conferences, etc.) during the days and hours stipulated in the employment agreement
* Is available to children and families to ensure continuity of care and proper management of treatment
* Collaborates with administration and other disciplines to ensure quality services for children and families
* Participates in Multidisciplinary conferences as needed
* Demonstrates continued growth in therapeutic skills through learning, knowledge and application.
* Communicates any needs or concerns with administration
* Flexible Scheduling
* Competitive Compensation
* Paid Time Off, Benefits, and 401K
* Training & Development
* Personal Growth & Leadership Opportunities
* Supportive & interdisciplinary work environment
* Onsite childcare options
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!