Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Valley Springs, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Full time or part-time Speech-language pathologist for early intervention and pediatric home health within Amador, Tuolumne, OR Calaveras Counties. Part-time virtual candidates will be considered.
* Salaried full-time SLP position is 32 to 40 hours per week
* The speech-language pathologist will be provided a company car and cell phone
* Mileage is typically not more than about 20 miles for the longest travel
* Offering up to $90,000 per year for full-time but is open to piece rate or hourly for part-time
* treatment is provided on-site with the possibility of some remote.
Benefits are available although no medical available. Unlimited CEUs. Sick time, vacation time, Worker’s Compensation, etc.
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14867|