Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $90.00/hour|
Are you looking for a great full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position in a pediatric clinic in the Fort Worth area? If so, then this is the position for you! We are seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to work in our awesome pediatric clinic located in the north Fort Worth area near Keller, TX. We would like a dedicated, enthusiastic therapist to join our team right away!
* You will work in a great clinic Monday-Thursday from 8:00-6:30 (with a one-hour lunch) and Friday as a make-up day if needed
* You will work in a friendly, pediatric environment
* You will have an existing caseload with the opportunity to grow it to full-time quickly
* You will work with clients from birth to 20 years old
* You will work with a variety of diagnoses such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and other Developmental Delays just to name a few
* You will also have the opportunity to also work with a nonprofit program partnering with parents and children that we serve
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11703|