Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Papillion, NE|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Would you like to work at an awesome pediatric clinic where you’ll have great pay and benefits plus a really fun work environment?
* Convenient location in a southern suburb of Omaha
* 100% pediatric caseload, mostly ages 2-8
* Full-time hours available right away — we will also consider candidates for part-time
* Variety of cases; language, fluency, articulation, feeding and swallowing, tethered oral tissues
* Career growth – mentoring available – opportunity to specialize in a practice area that you love
* Clinical Fellowship is available
* Excellent pay based on experience plus benefits and bonus potential
Benefits: Full-time position includes 2 weeks PTO, 6 paid holidays, personal days, supplemental benefits, 401k with matching, benefit stipend, CEUs.
Qualifications: A Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, ASHA certification, and a current Nebraska SLP license (or be eligible for same). Clinical Fellowship is available.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14179|