Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Greenwood, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a chance to become part of an active, growing practice? We are seeking full-time Speech-Language Pathologists for a pediatric caseload initially consisting of predominately treating patients in their natural settings in the Greenwood area. New graduates with their CCC’s are encouraged to apply.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat mostly children ages 0-3 years old with the possibility of some school-age children as well
* Treatment in the home for ages 0-3
* The Speech-Language Pathologists will be instrumental in building a new speech program
* The demand is enormous and the SLP will be as busy as they want to be
* The Speech-Language Pathologists will be evaluating, treating and supervising
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible – typically 25-30 sessions per week
* Medical, Dental, PTO and holidays
* The client will supply all testing and evaluation materials
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* The Speech-Language Pathologists must have their CCC’s and have pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2212-14693|