Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Whittier, CA|
Are you seeking an extraordinary SLP position serving the early intervention population? This clinic has received funding to provide mental health services in addition to speech therapy. It’s an opportunity to provide services that are far more reaching than a typical speech-language pathologist position.
- The Speech-Language Pathologist will intersect the complexities of maternal-infant mental health and early childhood intervention
- SLP will have access to mental health professionals which includes mentoring and consultation
- The Speech-Language Pathologist will work in Whittier
- SLP will provide as needed to children ages 0-5 in their homes
- Extremely competitive salary includes travel to clients’ sites
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17838|
Would you like to apply to this job?