Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Cary, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a pediatric clinic position with some diversity in populations? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing outpatient care to pediatrics and some adult/geriatric patients in the Cary, NC area. We are seeking a Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist with pediatric experience. Sign On Bonus/relocation assistance. CFYs will be considered.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to various age groups with a majority of pediatrics
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat children in their natural environments
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
* Will need some after-school availability from 3:00-7:00 a minimum of three evenings a week.
* RECENT new grads with strong pediatric clinical experience welcome!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Will need to have pediatric experience.
* Extremely Competitive compensation and Structure bonus payments
* Earned PTO and Paid holidays
* 401 K, College tuition reimbursement, Liability insurance, Continuing education
* Unlimited CEU courses
* Company-paid internet-connected Ipad (position-based) and Company paid cell phone
* Mileage reimbursement (for home care therapists)
* Home Care Kit: clinical patient supplies furnished by the clinic (if expense, its reimbursed)
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT) with Online documentation training
* Extensive clinical and operational training support and Insurance (payer) Training
* Management opportunities with training
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15066|