Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Concord, NC|
|Job ID :||JO-2012-8927-12|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a new opportunity in a clinic setting? We are searching for SLP’s for 5 clinics in the Charlotte area. Our client has been in business for over 20 years and is the only teaching clinic in the Charlotte area providing extensive training to their staff as well as other clinics.
Their state of the art clinics, the largest in the Carolina’s offer a wide range of specialized equipment and spaces to serve all their children’s needs. The Speech-Language Pathologist must have their CCC’s.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work full-time – 40 hours per week with the option of working 4 – 10’s
* Assess and document pediatric patient’s communication status
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will develop a plan for treatment that integrates the family’s values, child’s deficits, and clinical guidelines/recommendations
* Document ongoing progress towards goals, address goals, and provide treatment in a way that supports sensory-motor, cognitive, psychological, and behavioral development
* Feeding experience highly preferred, but not required
* Health/Dental/Vision insurance
* 401k with matching program
* Paid time off
You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same), and ASHA certification required.
The Speech-Language Pathologists must have their CCC’s and have pediatric experience.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!