Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Roswell, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist wanting to start a new position? This pediatric clinic is located in Roswell, GA. and Roswell has been chosen twice by “Atlanta Magazine” as the best place to live in the Metro-Atlanta area. The full-time Speech-Language Pathologist must have pediatric experience and at least 1 year of experience as a licensed SLP.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist must have pediatric experience
* Experience in the clinic setting is preferred
* Experience with feeding therapy is preferred
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work full-time hours
* If you love kids with autism and have experience with sensory integration and fine motor skills, this position is for you
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have pediatric experience
* Must have at least 1 year of experience
* Competent with Apraxia, Autism, and feeding is a plus
* Great team of skilled and friendly clinicians
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12158|