Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Highland, IN|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work full time with our growing company. The caseload will be treating in clinics in northwest Indiana, Merrillville, and Highland. You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders from ages 6 months and up. This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses, comfort with AAC, and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your kiddos.
The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skillset and to be mentored by a great team! CFYs will be considered.
- The Speech-Language Pathologist will evaluate and utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of speech and communication disorders
- Develop new and modify existing clinic treatment plans and or IFSPs
- Establish treatment goals and implement appropriate plans of care
- The Speech-Language Pathologist will perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
- Update patient progress to families
- Research related speech and language problems
- BC/BS PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
- Dental plan
- Retirement plan with 3% matching
- PTO and holiday pay
- Short term disability options
- Gym and technology monthly stipends
- $500 annual CEU reimbursement
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15044|