Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Ellicott City, MD|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a fantastic pediatric position? We are searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a private pediatric clinic located near Ellicott City, MD. The perfect candidate will be an energetic, out-of-the-box thinker who is eager to learn and grow with a well-established company.
* Live in or near the charming historical town of Ellicott City
* The right candidate will be excited about oral motor, feeding AND oral swallowing with babies to adults
* Speech-Language Pathologist will treat a variety of diagnoses including oral swallowing, orofacial myology, ASD, apraxia, oral motor, feeding, tongue-tie, picky eaters, Down syndrome, and articulation
* You also will provide guidance and instruction to families and caregivers for carryover of therapy
* Therapy currently is a combination of in-person in the clinic and only a little teletherapy
This position offers generous benefits including 100 hours of PTO, paid holidays, medical insurance stipend, profit sharing and unlimited CEUs.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16300|
Would you like to apply to this job?