Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Snellville, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for full and part-time Speech-Language Pathologists for a growing private pediatric clinic offering Speech-language therapy, Occupational therapy, and ABA therapy to the pediatric population. CF’s are encouraged to apply!
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will conduct evaluations and assessments in the areas of pediatric speech, language, feeding, fluency, oral-motor function, fluency, voice, and use of augmentative-alternative communication
* Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for each patient to ensure appropriate therapy to improve overall communication and/or feeding & swallowing
* Complete documentation (e.g., initial reports, treatment notes, progress reports, etc.) in a timely manner using a designated electronic medical records system
* Update patients and their families on therapy progress and home programs
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will collaborate with other therapists and healthcare professionals when necessary
* Demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based practice and ongoing education
* 8 and 10-hour shifts available
* AAC trial library
* Sensory gym
* Teletherapy system and materials
* No travel required
* Flexible hours and scheduling
* Up-to-date library of therapy materials and assessments
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, PTO, Holiday pay, CEU reimbursement, short-term disability benefits, 401K, therapy material stipend, specialized certification reimbursement, license renewal reimbursement, and liability insurance reimbursement – available for full-time employees. 60 day waiting period.
COVID-19 considerations: All employees and clients (at the discretion of each parent) must wear masks. Temperature checks upon check-in for all clients entering the building. Sanitizing toys, tables, and other equipment after each therapy session. CDC guidelines followed.
You will need to hold a Master’s Degree (or higher) in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Certification (CCC-SLP)
* Must have a current GA state license
* 1+ years of experience in schools or a pediatric setting preferred
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11857|