Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Greenville, SC|
Wonderful opportunity for a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist in a private outpatient practice in Spartanburg.
There are SO MANY REASONS TO WORK HERE! Part-time SLPs, new graduates, and CFYs will be considered.
* Full-time position with 36.5 hours per week guaranteed from day one
* Therapist-owned and operated interdisciplinary pediatric clinic offering speech, physical, and occupational therapy
* Clients age birth to 18 years (most are 2 to 10 years)
* 100% of your work will be in the clinic setting
* Great schedule, weekdays only, you’re off by 5:00 or 5:30 every day, and only work a half-day on Fridays!
* Provide appropriate therapy for children diagnosed with communication disorders
* Complete all documentation necessary to justify enrollment of a child in speech therapy
* Communicate with parents, teachers, therapists, doctors, and other related personnel regarding the assessment and treatment of a child’s communication disorder
* Complete quarterly progress reports and 9-month reevaluations
* Complete documentation in a timely and appropriate manner in the form of daily notes, quarterly summaries, evaluations, and reevaluations as dictated by the company, HIPAA, and insurance carriers
* Generate appropriate referrals when a child requires additional assistance or evaluation
* Provide training to other staff members concerning topics related to speech-language pathology
* Maintain qualifications necessary for ASHA certification and SC licensure
* Participate in staff meetings and present at a staff meeting once a year
* Participate in Quality Assurance procedures
Benefits after 60 days:
* Group health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield – Employer pays 55% of employee cost
* Dental & Vision insurance available
* AFLAC policies available.
Benefits after 90 days:
* Fidelity IRA with matching 1% employer contribution
* Paid time off
* Parent Support Program
* Continuing education reimbursement
* Opportunities to earn additional paid time off
Qualifications: Must hold a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current SC state SLP license (or be eligible for same). New graduates are welcome to apply for CF, this is a great team environment with excellent mentoring!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13876|