Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Tahlequah, OK|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $60.00/hour|
The Speech-Language Pathologist will work full-time in the Tahlequah office.
Here are some details for you to consider to determine if this is the “right” job and location for you:
* The full-time Speech-Language Pathologist will treat pediatric patients in our clinic with the possibility of also working in a school setting later
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work with modern equipment with the ability to purchase specific equipment to meet the needs of the children you treat
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Robust benefits package to include health insurance, PTO and paid holidays
* New Grads welcome to apply but we would prefer some pediatric experience in a clinic
* Mentorship available for new grads and those experienced therapists looking to transition from adult/geriatric care
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15018|