Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Clarksville, TN|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9120-12|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Do you love pediatrics? Would you like an interesting job where you’ll have variety in your workdays and grow professionally?
PediaStaff is searching for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team in Clarksville, TN.
* Work with children age birth through school-age with a wide range of diagnoses
* You’ll work mostly in the clinic, and also make a few visits to local daycares
* This clinic is successful and growing – 20 SLPs on staff now!
* One hour from Nashville and just south of Fort Campbell, KY
* Monday – Thursday 8 to 6 with some flexibility, optional Fridays 8-12.
* Benefits include PTO, healthcare insurance, license stipend, liability insurance, continuing education
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters in Speech-Language Pathology and a current Tennessee SLP license. Some experience working with children is also needed. Must be able to start ASAP. Clinical Fellowship is okay if you have already graduated and are ready to start work, or moving from another clinical fellowship.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!